Monday 18 August 2014



Light and Chase

We all do have dreams in life but only few are determined and brave enough to chase and reach them. Maybe because they’re afraid of failure. It’s okay to be scared  sometimes but don’t give up or else you might lose everything. What is the essence of life if we would not do the things we wanted? Our lives would be nothing if we don’t chase our dreams.
I consider myself as one of those dreamers who are afraid of rejection. People might misinterpret and misjudge me but here I am trying to express myself and just loving what I’m doing.  Hold on and keep going! We’ll lose some and win lots. Don’t ever give up.

















2 comments:

  1. I love that bright yellow shoes! Where did you get it from? Anyway, thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! it’s made my day *big smile* ! I really like your blog! Would you like to follow each other to stay in touch? Let me know :) xx

    Kiss me Sunday // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Plearn! (nice name, i like it) and thanks for your inspirational and lovely comment on my blog :) yeah yeah yeah i would like to follow you :) sorrry for the late reply. (sorry for the wrong grammar, im not good in english) xx

    ReplyDelete